Wednesday, October 24, 2012

More Images, less text!


Don't forget that you can click each image to make it easier to read!




Not knowing what to write on this particular day, I put the pen in my left hand, shut my eyes, and let it flow.

Did it get the juices flowing? I don't think so, seeing that the next two images show me in 'escape mode'.


ESCAPE ONE
When I think about this image, I am surprised at how appropriate the holly is a way of keeping people at arm's length, without offending (at least I hope I don't offend). Will I ever lower those offences/defences (What a revelation these Freudian slips reveal!)





ESCAPE TWO
Even after spending time on the holly, I still was uninspired. I had been in the garden, and online, drooling over my latest garden passion, fuchsias, so I used up a bit more time without any visible result.
But later in the evening, watching The Late Late Show (Irish TV chatshow) my attention was caught by an item about a 'social robot'. I was wondering whether it might help me with my ORDER & DISCIPLINE challenge.
So I had a conversation to see what might come up.

It didn't reveal much, other than that I need to keep endorsing myself for effort, rather than for success (Recovery principle)












No comments:

Post a Comment