Saturday, November 3, 2012

SECOND INTERVIEW DISASTER that turned out OK in the end

Well not really disaster - no blood spilled, no one died ...

LOOK, LOOK, All is well - I found the movie file - Will now be able to compare what I remembered, with what we actually said.

but somehow,e interview session didn't record, so the wonderful - and it was delightlfully wonderful - conversation has now gone off into the ether.

I am now jotting down bits I think I remember


  • focus on the tiny positive things that happen
  • carols and ads - focus on the carol
  • Record the love acts, no matter how small

  • Aim at creating question-marks, and removing expections

  • Going to be with a family is an act of love, regardless of what happens - Important thing is that you are there
  • Possible to do things, make decisions to create joy for self and others
  • Religious Christmas is about the love actions, not about the ceremonial

  • Can have more than one Christmas - and with different groups of people
  • Experience of Christmas in Israel 1988 indicates that the event is in the heart, not in the environment.
The soldier who wiped the tear-gas from the boy in Manger Square, Bethlehem, and the Japanese tourist who guided our footsteps up Masada are the 'love people' whom I still remember.



ON REFLECTION
I am just thinking now that LOW-KEY is probably a good word to think about in the event that I inadvertently allow myself to be 'looking ahead', that is to have 'expectations'.
If there was someone dying in the house, what simple, low-key way could the festival be marked, significantly but without fuss?




Am now wondering is the reason the Skype didn't record is because I didn't initiate the call - maybe I have to press the record button if recording an incoming conversation

No comments:

Post a Comment