Thursday, December 20, 2012

A bit dark ...

The spotlight idea in the previous posting reminded me of this saying of my mother's.
Sometimes the mud is so deep that it's hard to lift the head to look up!

See my little ladder - very 'bockety', not to mention how unstable the stack of things is.

Will it last till the end? ...

This image is a bit mixed up - like myself.
I was thinking I was like a big zero, but then I made myself list some of what I have been doing.

But then I asked myself WHY?

 Sometimes it's just a matter of doing something - anything - to make time pass.

Making 'lights' is not such a bad idea, especially using them to carry those important Recovery messages.


But I do admit, it was an 'odd occupation'

Tonight, I feel drained.

Not many days left, so time is limited, which is a great excuse for even lower standards than I already have.

0

No comments:

Post a Comment