Thursday, December 20, 2012

Photo problems

Have had pages scanned, but blogger says I've used all my storage. Let's see if it will take smaller versions of the images I scanned. Well, that's good - wonder what the quality will look like online?

This image resulted from an altercation regarding what was going to be done about the star in the crib.

It was a week ago, and here's what it looks like now. Of course, it's not finished yet, but we are getting there - something I couldn't visualize when I was so 'worked up' a week ago.

Making a moment - a quote from a TV ad - but again, my ability to visualize how I could go about this was severely limited.
I knew it would be a good idea to lower my standards to just working on a moment - question was where to start, and in the end, I didn't do anything.
I wasn't much better the next day either and saw myself tossed about in a tiny boat with wind-torn sails.

But note, beneath the storm, the sea isn't nearly so rough!
I really liked the imagery of this quote from a business program on the radio.
So I decided each time I was feeling upset to 'shine the spotlight' on the angels - there are always angels around, not just my own angel, but the angels of all the people who made the things around me, and all the angels who take care of nature.
This was a helpful thought that made me feel a bit safer.

No comments:

Post a Comment